METAGEO gives unprecedented planning, situational awareness and situational intelligence on emergency and disaster scenes.
· Load up maps public sources: fire maps, fire roads, buildings, weather and more.
· Rapidly load and share images and videos of crime, emergency and disaster sites, giving real time information to those who need it.
· Create maps and plans to help crews in the field understand where to go, where to avoid, and note where assets are placed, or should be placed.Transportation routes
· Share and review maps for search and rescue operations.
· Upload processed maps from aircraft, drone, and/or satellite to update understand current and past conditions.
· Make measurements such as distance, measure volumes of rubble or material that needs to be moved, and measure areas burned, or still burning.
· Plan special operations, indicate ingress and egress plans.
· Load up building plans, and create plans for evacuation, fire attack, and more.